In a world where growing older can mean entering into a complex and confusing maze of difficult choices, Amy O’Rourke stands out as a passionate advocate for the elderly and their families. As founder of Cameron Group Care Management Services, she prioritizes quality of life and helps families and elders navigate the challenges of aging while supporting vital lifestyle preferences.
- Denial of Reality– it’s easy to be in denial about the aging of those we love, this leads to being shoched about the stress it creates in our lives.
- Knowing Basic Ground Rules
- Don’t reverse the parental roles and boss your elder around. This can create tension and more stress.
- Older people in hospitals don’t tend to get along. Get them out of it if they aren’t having surgery there.
- Aging is a one way transition.
- Accepting it as a Lifestyle change. By accepting the responsibilities we have we can plan better and be better prepared for the task.
At Kompletecare we are dedicated to helping families and recipients in the Adelaide area with the NDIS benefits are avaliable to them. If you require help or information on what help is available for you or a loved one we would love to help.
The Kompletecare Team are dedicated to helping you with life’s challenges, in the most heartfelt way we can.